Thursday, May 20, 2010

I found someone whom i really liked....
Her name is .... E

she is different from the rest of the girls i had feelings for ...
but wow.. she sure is differnt...

i had never thought that i would be together with her...
but feelings played me . emotions took me over and i asked the question...
she said yes...

I decided to give my feelings away to her....

and thruough her... i found my flaws in my character...
i seek compianionship.... she is so different from the rest ....
1 day i have about ... 1 SMS?

honeymoon period... she seem to not have any... well...
thats life... thru this... i saw my flaw... i am not matured enough in my rs mentality i guess...
I had really thought that a relationship, at least for the start ... would be sweet and deary...
but welll, maybe i think too much...

or it might be cause i miss her so...

1 comment:

Kai Ling said...

LOL!!! Basically, I was also like that... so Mr Jackie Tan was like complaining how come I can afford not to send a single SMS or call on a typical work day...

The best was after he took bus home with me, I immediately hopped onto another guy friend's car for supper....